As a participant of the WAD Work Week Program, I realize that I represent the WAD Youth Committee and the Russian Orthodox Church in all activities held at the on the vehicles provided for transportation, restaurants, and anywhere else the program may take the participants. My personal behavior will reflect the way people perceive the Russian Orthodox Church as a whole. I therefore will:
1. Attend ALL scheduled program activities;
2. Respect all clergy, work program coordinators, and volunteers;
3. Treat all that I come into contact, with respect and love;
4. Dress appropriately for all activities
5. Attire for Church Services: Females: modest skirts/dresses and head coverings; Males: long pants/slacks and collared shirts;
6. Listen to music appropriate to a Church sponsored event and use appropriate language at all times;
7. I will abide by the curfew set by the WAD Youth Committee and respect the quiet time set forth by the Monastery.
8. I will abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the WAD Youth Committee and St. Siloan Monastery.
I realize that there are certain things that will not be tolerated at the WAD Work Week Program and I promise not to partake in any of the following activities:
10. I will not acquire, distribute or consume alcoholic beverages.
11. I will not acquire, distribute or consume narcotics of any kind or any illegal drugs.
12. I will not verbally, physically or emotionally assault/abuse others
13. I will not engage in public displays of affection, and will act appropriately at ALL times.
The members of WAD Youth Committee reserve the right to inspect any facilities where conference attendees reside and any of their personal belongings for the safety and well being of all conference participants.
Any criminal actions will be brought to the attention of the local Authorities.
As a participant at the WAD Work Week Program, I promise to abide by this Code of Conduct.