Department of Community Affairs

Division of Codes and Standards

Office of Regulatory Affairs

Complaint Form

Note: This office regulates local construction officials and inspectors i.e. building, electrical, plumbing, fire and elevator code.

Please contact your municipality regarding zoning, local housing, property maintenance, engineering and resale inspections since these are locally adopted codes not regulated by this office.

Please select your County Name from the list below *