EPC Logo

Environmental Protection Commission
Roger P. Stewart Center
3629 Queen Palm Drive · Tampa, FL 33619
Ph: (813) 627-2600 · Fax: (813) 627-2630
Report an Environmental Concern
Anyone who has an environmental concern in Hillsborough County can ask the Environmental Protection Commission to investigate. You can call EPC at (813) 627-2600 or use the this online form.   If you call EPC, staff is available after hours so please leave a message when you reach the after-hours recording and the appropriate staff person will respond. If your complaint is an emergency, please call 911.

In case of environmental emergencies/crimes, please contact the State Watch Office 1-800-424-8802.
To report sheens on waterways, please contact the National Response Center 1-800-320-0519.

1.  Information Regarding Concern                                                 
In this section, fill out the information regarding the site or person you are making the concern about.

2. Your Information (all fields in this section are optional)                  
Would you like someone from EPC to contact you?  If yes, you must provide a phone number or e-mail address. *

3. Statement of Understanding