As a speaker for theArkansas Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education program, I acknowledge by signing this Speaker Release, to the following:
- I authorize and permit the Arkansas Bar Association to record and/or make video, using any available media, to publish, copy, edit, distribute, replay and/or sell my written materials and/or my presentation that I prepared for and/or used at the Arkansas Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Seminar identified above, including posting any material on the Arkansas Bar Association website.
- I authorize the Arkansas Bar Association to use my materials and/or my presentation for future Arkansas Bar Association Continuing Legal Education presentations, or for any other purpose as determined solely by the Arkansas Bar Association.
- I hereby assign all right, title, and interest in and to the presentation pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 106A to the Arkansas Bar Association. If the presentation is prepared by more than one person, all parties must execute this agreement.
- I understand that the Arkansas Bar Association has no duty to secure the consent of the author or authors before exercising its rights under this agreement. Furthermore, I understand that the Arkansas Bar Association has no duty or responsibility to make payment for the use of the presentation or to negotiate, collect or distribute any royalties in regard to use of the presentations.
- I authorize the Arkansas Bar Association to use my name, picture and/or biography in printed materials, publicity, promotion, advertising and/or recordings in connection with any CLE Seminar, or reproduction of same.
- I certify that all the contents in my written materials is self written, properly attributed by citation, or reproduced with permission granted to me by the original author(s) and use of such written material will violate no copyright laws.