Submission Requirements for Graduate Applicants
1. Complete the online application.
2. Submit a copy of her/his SBEC certificate.
3. Submit a copy of an official college transcript showing completion of last degree (e.g., bachelor's degree if seeking master's degree).
4. Submit a copy of an official college transcript showing progress toweard master's or doctorate degree.
5. Submit resume or curriculum vitae.
6. Sumit two letters of recommendations that speak to to the applicant's academic achievement, community service, and commitment to bilingual education (at least one letter must be from a university faculty member).
Note: Applicants will not be eligible for a scholarship if they are related to a scholarship committee member or TABE Executive Board Member.