SafeRide America is seeking professional, contract drivers. Thoroughly read the qualifications below to determine if you are qualified to become a part of the team. If qualified, please fill in the information below as completely and accurately as possible and submit.
SafeRide America invented the on-demand driver-for-hire industry. We drive people AND their cars for them. We are not a taxi. We are not a limo company. We are not a ride sharing company. We ARE a personal driver-for-hire company that drives customers in their own vehicle.
Our drivers work in teams of two. One lead driver will drive the customer in their car while the other driver follows behind as a chase car to retrieve the lead driver once the ride is complete. Chase drivers are provided.
When customers need a driver for their car, reservations are booked by phone or via mobile phone app. Customers may use the service on-demand, by reservation, or by the hour.
To be a part of the SafeRide driving team you must present the highest in professional standards and:
- Have passed a background check including criminal history;
- Have no more than 3 points on 3 year MVR;
- Possess a valid driver's license in the state of operation;
- Are at least 25 years of age;
- Possess a great personality and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to sell yourself and your services
- Provide customers with exceptional service;
- Are professionally groomed, honest, dependable, and reliable;
- Wear black dress shoes, black dress slacks, black vest, white button down dress shirt, red tie;
- Available to work evenings, nights, weekends and some holidays;
- Are friendly and outgoing with a great disposition