All steps below are required of all potential adopters. Poodles are matched to families based on the Poodle's needs and personality; not on an applicant's first come first serve basis.
- Fill out the application completely.
- You will be contacted for a telephone interview.
- Your vet reference and grooming reference will be contacted
- Once a poodle matches your application you will be contacted for a home visit. All members of the household must be present during the home visit.
- Introduction to your new family member.
- Sign adoption agreement.
- Welcome your new family member.
All Poodles adopted through PRVT leave spayed/neutered, having had fecal exams and de-worming, heartworm testing, micro-chipping, vaccinations, grooming and any other necessary medical procedures.
- 2 years and under: $600
- 3-6 years: $500
- 7-10 years: $400
- 11 years and over: Adoption fee waived.
Senior Poodle Adoption Program:
Adoption fees will be waived for anyone who adopts a Poodle 11 years or older. The Adoption Process still applies.