Only 7 questions. If you don't know or understand a questions just guess! Thanks!
1) How many seperate times do you shop per month via online, retail store, by phone, etc.?
0 - 3 times per month.
4 - 6 times per month.
7 - 9 times per month.
10 - 12 times per month.
13 or more times per month
2) How do you do most of your shopping?
At a retail store.
Off an online website.
From a book catalog.
I place orders through phone.
3) If you had to travel by car, bus or train to buy a certain item, how far would you be willing to travel?
I won't travel.
0 - 2 miles.
3 - 5 miles.
6 - 8 miles.
9 - 12 miles.
4) If an item you want (i.e. mp3 Player, sneakers) is also located in a retail store near your neighborhood but you never heard about this store, would you buy it from there?
If you answered yes please skip to question #7.
5) What if you read a description about this retail store with photos and directions from a website or mailing; would you consider buying it then?
If you answered yes please skip to #7.
6) Please explain why you will not buy the item from that store?
7) Which form of payment do you perfer to use when you do shop?
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER THESE FEW QUESTIONS!