Title: CampusROC Brand Ambassador
CampusROC Brand Ambassadors are students from the Greater Rochester area that influence and promote the city of Rochester and surrounding counties to fellow students, by sharing their experiences and content through social media. These brand ambassadors must be college students in Greater Rochester who have an interest in advertising, marketing, social media, and content creation.
CampusROC brand ambassadors are responsible for providing content to CampusROC in either photography/videography and/or editorial form.
They influence other college students in person and through social media while assisting in the engagement of the CampusROC social media platforms. Successful engagement with CampusROC brand ambassadors will lead students toward a fundamental interest toward the city of Rochester as well as toward interest in future CampusROC events!
- Follow CampusROC on all social media platforms
- Like at least 10 photos a month on the CampusROC page
- Be willing to create content (photos, videos, and/or flyers) for the CampusROC page
- Promote CampusROC events and opportunities in Greater Rochester on social media
- Attend/volunteer/staff CollegeFEST
- Support CampusROC team in planning student events by attending a monthly ambassador meeting
- Must be a college student in the Greater Rochester region.
- CampusROC Ambassadors are representatives of Rochester, leaders among their peers, and seek out new opportunities. They are responsible for promoting CampusROC to their peers.
- Must have reliable transportation (car, public transportation, rideshare) to get to and from Greater Rochester locations and events.
- Must have experience or commitment to exploring and getting to know the Greater Rochester region.
- Technical: Knowledge of social media platforms: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter
- Appropriate use of editing software: Lightroom, Ps, Pr, FCP, etc. is a plus
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively and must be able to communicate availability and ideas.
Plus, but not required:
- Plan to stay in Greater Rochester over the summer and/or winter breaks.
- Plan to obtain an internship, co-op, part time or full time job in Greater Rochester.