Up to three (3) RTOERO Distinguished District Member Awards may be granted on an annual basis.
The Distinguished District Member Award will comprise:
· a plaque,
· a donation of $500 to a charitable organization of each recipient’s choice, and
· an invitation to attend the next RTOERO Banquet for the recipient and a guest.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
1. Nominees for the Award will be selected in recognition of their outstanding and/or long-term contributions to the work of RTOERO at the District level.
2. Members of the Board of Directors and Members of Standing and/or Advisory Committees are not eligible for nomination by Districts for the RTOERO Distinguished District Member Award for three years after their service has been completed.
1. Districts are invited to submit one nominee, by completing the online Nomination Form below. The award recipients will be selected by the Board of Directors.
2. Awards will be presented at the next RTOERO Banquet.
3. Nominations are not held over from year to year, but may be resubmitted.
4. The deadline for receipt is Friday February 25, 2021.