Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible for the program:
1. Applicants must be 25-35 years old at time of the conference
2. Applicants must be a citizen and current resident of one of the YPL countries: Australia, the Cook Islands, Fiji, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Islands of French Polynesia, Kiribati, the Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, and the American-affiliated Pacific including American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and Hawaii.
3. Applicants must be fluent in English. The YPL Conference will be held entirely in English.
4. Applicants must have a minimum of two-years work experience.
5. Applicants must be able to travel to Fiji and attend the 2019 YPL conference in its entirety. The YPL Program will cover all travel, accommodation and meals for selected recipients.
*Please note travel dates may vary based on location of departure and may require extended layovers depending on flight itineraries. Please contact Cultural Vistas for more information at YPL2019@culturalvistas.org.