Do you require a work permit?
Are you able to provide proof of your legal entitlement to work in the UK?
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offence which is not legally spent?
If yes, before you can be offered a position you will be required to submit written details which will be treated in the strictest confidence. 
Declaration subject to Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act 1974)? There is no need to disclose any offences committed before the age of 17 (unless committed within the last 10 years) which are spent for the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1994; or any road traffic offences that did not lead to disqualification or a prison sentence.  
Powered byFormsite