Thank you for your interest in advocating for the promotional products industry at PPAI L.E.A.D. 2016.
On May 25-26, 2016, PPAI members and staff will meet with senators, congressional representatives and their legislative staffs on Capitol Hill to discuss pending legislation and issues relevant to the promotional products industry.
What PPAI will provide:
• Appointment-setting support
• Member of Congress research
• Position papers for appointments
• L.E.A.D. day support and pre-event briefing sessions
• Hotel accommodations for one night (May 25 arrival/May 26 departure), unless noted otherwise
PPAI will count on you to:
• Work with your team to schedule all meetings
• Meet with your members of Congress and/or their staff
• Confidently present legislative and regulatory issues important to your business
• Build an important political relationship and bolster the image of the industry
The following application for participation is due no later than October 30, 2015.
PPAI will notify you of your participation prior to Expo 2016.
If you have any questions about this application, email Seth Barnett at email@example.com