All applications for Director’s Authorization shall include the following:
(a) Verification that the siting of the facility will not violate local zoning or land use ordinances.
(b) Copy of a professional boundary survey, legal description and property folio number or property identification number on file with the County Property Appraiser's Office.
(c) Regional map or plan showing the project location in relation to surrounding land use.
(d) Current vicinity map or aerial photograph taken within one year preceding the application.
(e) Description of the general operating plan for the proposed facility, including equipment to be used and number of personnel.
(f) Detailed site plans of a scale no greater than one inch equals two hundred feet. Site plans must be signed, sealed and dated by a professional engineer registered in the State of Florida and must include:
1. Project location and identification of all structures, roadways and other operational appurtenances;
2. Proposed disposal, handling, storage and processing areas;
3. Total acreage of the site;
4. Access control features and any other relevant physical features such as water bodies, wetlands, and areas subject to frequent or periodic flooding;
5. Identification of all potable water wells on or within five hundred feet (500’) of the site boundary.
(g) Copy of any permit for the control of storm water issued by the SWFWMD or the Florida Department of Environmental Protection or documentation that no permit is required.
(h) Signed and sealed general closure plan or site completion plan. Site closure and completion plans must include:
1. Cross section details illustrating any disposal areas with final cover depths and site contours;
2. Re-vegetation plan details;
3. Schedule for the removal and proper disposal of excess solid waste, hazardous waste, and recovered materials.
(i) Proof of Financial Assurance in compliance with Section 1-7.202(4)l.
(j) Verification of compliance with the public noticing requirements of Chapter 1-2, Rules of the Environmental Protection Commission, Section 1-2.051(a).
(k) A detailed engineering report which includes the following:
1. Operational plan appropriate for the type of facility;
2. Plan for the hiring and training of facility personnel and equipment operators, if applicable;
3. Contingency plan appropriate for the type of facility to cover operational interruptions and emergencies such as fires, explosions or natural disasters;
4. Facility specific illustrative charts and graphs where applicable;
5. Engineering calculations, which may include literature citations, appropriate for the type of facility.